50" Parallel Clamp
• GRIP IT RIGHT. CLAMP IT STRONG. – Case goods and other woodworking require precision clamping. That’s where this Parallel Jaw Clamp earns its keep.
• PASSIVE LOCK BOTTOM 3 ½” JAW – Our design keeps the jaw in place while winding the clamp. To move it, simply lift the handle and slide the jaw. This makes for easy clamping. And at 3 ½”, it’s large enough for any job.
• PADDED JAWS PROVIDE 1,100 LBS. OF CONSTANT, EVEN PRESSURE – Not too loose, not too tight… just right (1,100lbs / 500kg of clamping pressure). You can count on the pressure being consistently even, and the jaws are also padded to prevent damage to your material.
• AVAILABLE IN SEVERAL SIZES – Our Parallel Jaw Clamp comes in several different sizes, ensuring no project goes unclamped. 12”, 24”, 31”, 40” and 50” clamping capacity.
• TOP BORA QUALITY – Bora knows how important rock-solid clamping is to woodworkers. So we designed this exceptional woodworking clamp to specifically meet your needs.
Bora knows exactly how important it is to rigidly clamp down your case goods and other woodworking projects. Rock-solid stability means more precise work, and a superior finished product that simply radiates expert craftsmanship and pride. And this Parallel Jaw Clamp is the woodworking clamp that both enthusiasts and professionals reach for when working on their projects.
The reasons why are simple: this is a truly superior woodworking clamp. With the perfect amount of pressure (1,100lbs / 500kg), a 3 ½” wide padded jaw, and sizes that range from 12” to 50”, it becomes and extremely versatile tool for your clamping needs. Add in the little extras that make all Bora products stand out – in this case, a passive lock bottom jaw, and large, easy-grip handle. It’s almost like you designed this clamp yourself (indeed, we asked woodworkers what they wanted, then built it.) Get one (or several) for your shop today.
|Fisch Drop Multi Spur Bit Sizes||N/A|
|Prop 65 Warning||Yes|