Jigsaw Guide and 50" WTX Clamp Edge Combo
- Firm, steady guide for your jigsaw that attaches easily to the Bora WTX Clamp Edge, allowing for accurate, precise, straight cuts
- Designed to accommodate almost any size jigsaw with the Bora WTX Clamp Edge
- Two “tongue and groove” points slide into the Bora WTX Clamp Edge’s T-Track slots, keeping your cuts true.
- Adjustable blade indicator eliminates the guess work with setting up of cuts
- Makes perfect radius/circle cuts when used with circle cutting option
The Bora WTX Clamp Edge guide is the perfect addition to your circular saw, router or jigsaw allowing you to make straight cuts with ease. Made out of heavy gauge, extruded aluminum, the WTX clamp edge is tough and durable. The adjustable end clamp slides easily along precise channels. The locking handle grabs work surfaces and won't let go giving you a secure edge that won't budge. The WTX clamp edge is 50 inches long and with connector accessories you can add an additional 50 inches of cutting capacity. The Bora Jigsaw Guide accessory is designed to work seamlessly with your Bora WTX Clamp Edge – in fact, it cleverly fits into the T-Track slots of the clamp edge, allowing it to slide along while the saw remains straight and stable to the side. The minute you open this and set it up, your first thought will be “how clever”. There’s an elegant simplicity in the design – there’s one adjustable plate that locks down with a simple screw handle, which allows it to accommodate nearly any size jigsaw. It’s also very unobtrusive, allowing your saw to rest easy and snugly, without clamping the saw itself. These features allow for a quick-change in moving from one type of cut to another – cut a straight line, then simply pick up the saw, remove the WTX clamp edge from your material, and immediately make radius cuts or, cut freehand. You’ll love it!
|Prop 65 Warning||No|