PM-5093 Pedestal Roller
- Rotating head provides three stands in one: stationary support, single roller and multi directional ball bearing roller stand
- Patented Wedge Lock will support up to 300 lbs
- Premium polished steel 11-1/4" ball bearing roller
- Non slip rubber feet, durable hi-visibility powder coat finish
- Adjustable foot provides greater stability on uneven ground
- Height adjustment from 25" to 43-3/4"
- Folds flat for storage
Three stands in one, this amazing pedestal support features a pivoting head for three types of support – it has a smooth, ball-bearing 11 ¼” roller, a six-ball multidirectional support, and a rigid stationary support. The quick pivot handle allows for easy changing of the head, making it an essential piece of your woodshop. The height adjusts from 25” to 43.75”, ensuring it’ll work with your table saw, band saw, or any of a million other uses. It’s also a strong support, with a powder coat finish, non-slip feet, a wide stance for stability, and a full 300lb capacity, so you need not worry about overloading it. It also folds away for easy storage, even though with the three heads, you may never put it away! Add one to your workshop today.
|Fisch Drop Multi Spur Bit Sizes||N/A|
|Prop 65 Warning||No|